ENERGY-SAVING TYPE TILTING HYDRAULIC SHAPE MOLDING MACHIN E WITH VACUUM
• The cooling method of the machine is based on inclining itself before the vacuum cooling and demolding, so that both the surface and interior of the produced foam molds can be extremely dried, while also greatly shortening the drying time;
• The white molds are provided with smooth surface and uniform weight;
• The stroke and pressure are controlled through medium pressure transmitter with digital display and photoelectric switch, whereas the control of the whole set is achieved by a central touch-screen computer;
• The equipment is applicable for vacuum dehydration at a certain inclination, and combined water-air cooling;
• Suitable for both types of molding: upper-feeding and side-feeding.
|Items||DH – QY – 1412||DH – QY – 1615||DH – QY – 1815|
|Work Table size (mm)||1400 * 1200||1600 * 1500||1800 * 1500|
|Mould size (mm)||1180 * 1050||1380 * 1350||1580 * 1350|
|Maximum stroke (mm)||1500||1800||2000|
|Lifting speed (m/min)||1.5||1.5||1.5|
Chưa có đánh giá nào.